Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer Starts with a New Cole Cousin!

With post-planning and retesting, I haven't had a chance to start my summer break yet, but now that school's out for the girls, summer break has started around here! The girls have enjoyed staying up late and sleeping late (not past 8 of course). That's against the law in our house.    :) We don't have anything planned for the weekend other than relaxing and firing up the grill. I am thrilled about that!  I have a class for the next two weeks. Kind of a downer, but I keep thinking "beach money" in the back of my mind! The girls are excited about the coming weeks. They are going with their Gran to the Jekyll Island Sea Turtle Center and to VBS at Red Hill Baptist. Ali Grace has a week of 4-H camp coming up as well! We have a jam packed summer ahead!  









And this week we added the newest Cole Cousin to the brood... a super cute Swede like her daddy and her sweet sister Anneli...  Welcome to the world Elin Emma!! Congratulations Julie, Goran and Anneli. Elin is just precious! 




No comments:

Post a Comment