Sunday, January 22, 2012

Whirlwind week


This week I was absolutely swamped getting ready for the Jefferson County Relay for Life Kickoff. I barely had time to speak to Pete and the kids all week long. The kickoff went great and special thanks to my husband who gave up a dinner with Mark Richt to be there and help me!   It really was a crazy week around here. Ali took her horse to school one day for a "how to" demonstration for her class.  She demonstrated how to clean hooves.  Thank goodness for Nanny and Poppy! 

Nanny and Poppy came by and picked up Addie Belle and then took off to Florida early Saturday morning to take some furniture to Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Carlos. They have bought a home near their current house and why am I so excited about it? HELLO SUMMER ON COCOA BEACH!  I cannot wait to feel my feet in the sand this summer. Ali Grace has already spent the past week picking out bathing suits. I usually enjoy winter up until about February and then Spring Fever sets in. This year spring fever hit early because it's January and temps are in the 70's! Crazy Georgia weather. 

Ali Grace and the Lady Cyclones had a GREAT game Saturday morning. Ali played really good defense and won the best effort award.  With Addie living it up at Aunt Bonnie's, cruising A1A and eating at the Lobster Shanty, I've had a great weekend spending time with Ali Grace.  We really haven't done anything but tinker around and I've enjoyed that!






No comments:

Post a Comment